Saturday, November 21, 2009

New name

I mentioned before the names that my husband and I had picked out, but we decided to change the boy name. We're still absolutely set on Avery Grace for a girl but we went from Liam Daniel to Logan Daniel now. Honestly, I like Liam better but my husband changed his mind so we had to pick another one that we could agree on. I can't wait to go buy pink or blue! Also, a new symptom this week is that my stomach is so sore. It feels like I had a hard workout and now my muscles ache. Our little love is growing in there :) Oh, and heartburn sucks. Hello Tums, I heart you.

p.s. Does the humane society commercial have to show so many pics of abused and deformed animals? It gets me every time! *tear*

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the names - those are great!

    I know what you mean about those humane society commercials. I have a Bernese Mountain dog who I absolutely adore, and I always think of him when those ads come on - no animal should be without a home or without love:( Don't you wish you could adopt them all?

    Hope you had a great weekend. How exciting to be finding out your baby's gender soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh, I definitely wish I could adopt them all but my husband would stop me :) Oh, I am sooo excited to find out the gender. 12 more days...not that I'm counting or anything. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names and I would not worry about your weight or your belly. You can rent a fetal heart doppler from www.babybeat.com if you are interested. I loved mine. It is 49$ a month and you use it till your done with it and then send it back. Can not wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the idea about the doppler, i'll check out the site!

    ReplyDelete