oh my goodness! this picture is CUTE! and avery is just so precious! thank you so much for leaving me a comment, letting me know that i am not alone and that every mom goes a little crazy from time to time :) it meant so much to me.
Thank you for your sweet comment. This picture is FABULOUS! What are you talking about?! :-P Practice is key and there is nothing like a sweet baby girl to keep you motivated. Keep up the good work. This picture speaks volumes!
I'm 26 years old and I've been married to my husband since May of 2008. We have a beautiful daughter, Avery, who was born on May 5th, 2010. On March 27th, 2013, we welcomed a second beautiful daughter, Elise.
whata honey!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! this picture is CUTE! and avery is just so precious! thank you so much for leaving me a comment, letting me know that i am not alone and that every mom goes a little crazy from time to time :) it meant so much to me.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment. This picture is FABULOUS! What are you talking about?! :-P Practice is key and there is nothing like a sweet baby girl to keep you motivated. Keep up the good work. This picture speaks volumes!
ReplyDeleteAwe, thank you very much. I think this picture was just a fluke :p I will definitely keep practicing!
ReplyDeletelove this!!!!
ReplyDelete