Wednesday, November 14, 2012

21 Weeks


Belly Measurement: 37"


 This baby girl is still so LOW! She loves to kick Mama's bladder/cervix. It's so exciting feeling her rolling movements in there! I'm getting so anxious to meet her. Is it March yet?! This week, baby is about 10 1/2 inches long (head to toe) and that is just crazy to me! That's big!

I got all of Avery's newborn/ 0-3 months clothes out and I'm so excited to go through them. It'll be so fun to see Avery's old outfits on Elise. I'm just so giddy to be having another girl! Avery had so many clothes that she only wore once, so I'm so happy I get to re-use them.

I'm just so in love with this little girl. Mommy & Daddy (and many other people who love you) can't wait to meet you!!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the name you chose - Elise is so pretty!

    You look beautiful..loving your hair:) Can't wait to 'meet' your little girl too!

    ReplyDelete